A complete AED solution that gives confidence to both novices and trained emergency professionals to act in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. This defibrillator has been tested to military standards.
First time users can successfully perform each critical step of a rescue with intuitive pad design, real time instruction and feedback via voice and text prompts.
• Clear instructions for first-time users and novices, giving confidence to act at each critical step of a rescue.
• Rescue Ready® technology and daily, weekly and monthly self testing ensure the AED is always ready to use. An audible alert sounds if any issues are identified.
• Easy to follow voice and text prompts ensure proper compression rate and depth when performing CPR.
• Fast shock times (typically) within 10 seconds post CPR.
• Rugged design with high protection rating for a variety of situations.
• Non polarised pads can be placed in either position with clear graphical directions of where to place the pads and easy-pull tab for positioning on the patient.
• Quick interchangeable pads.
• Customises energy level needed depending on analysis of each patient. If more than one shock is necessary – increases shock energy to a higher level
• Downloadable, easily viewable rescue data (shocks and ECG information) via PC or USB.
Also available as a semi automatic defibrillator, a semi automatic non CPRD defibrillator or a fully automatic non CPRD defibrillator. Please contact us for more information.
Suitable for: Work places, transportation, sporting venues, schools, retail, hotels, places of worship and public places
Contents: Defibrillator, battery, pair of defibrillation pads (adult), defibrillator manager software, defibrillator manual, getting started card and steps to rescue guide
Manual override: No
ECG display: No
ECG capability: Can be downloaded via AED manager software
Voice prompts for AED and CPR: Yes
Battery: Lithium – 4 year replacement guarantee
Pads / electrodes: Adult non-side specific pads – 2 year shelf life
Pads pre-connected: Yes
Energy selection – adult: 95 – 354 Joules
Infant / child capability: Yes, using infant / child pads
Energy selection – child: 22 – 82 Joules
Self tests: Yes
IP rating: IP55
Drop abuse / tolerance: 1 metre
Guarantee: 7 years