Substance Misuse Awareness Level 1
This accredited qualification is aimed at learners looking for an introductory level qualification in substance misuse. Areas covered by this qualification include the effect substance misuse has on society as a whole and the physical effects drugs/alcohol have on the individual.
The qualification is suitable for learners working or studying in a variety of sectors such as counselling, the health sector, sport and recreation, or community work.
- Adult CPR Flowchart handout/poster
- Child CPR Flowchart handout/poster
- Dechoker Leaflet - for emergency choking treatment
- Free student first aid program leaflet
- How to use the Dechoker in emergency choking treatment poster
- Infant CPR Flowchart handout/poster
- LifePoint AED Leaflet - Full feature for just £795 plus VAT
- Link to our Concussion ad Brain injury course in association with Headway, a head injury charity
- NHS website on drugs
- Sign up for free Student First Aid - use code SCH-376-61-571
- UK charity supporting professionals working in drug and alcohol treatment, drug education and prevention and criminal justice
- Visit the First Aid Show free for first aid and medical videos